Why we don’t need teacher’s unions: reason #1301

As the member of a large national government employment union I can say public employment unions are a cancer to their employers.  75% of the function of a public employee union's role is ensuring inept employees don't get fired for their incompetence.  The other 25% of their time is consumed … [Read more...]